January 16, 2007

Fugly: Describes someone who is so far beyond ugly, they are fuckin' ugly.




Remember Kelly Clarkson? The lady that from 2005-2006 was the woman that haunted my dreams? The impossibly attractive and always out-of-your-league Idol to us all?

Prepare to refer to her as "the old" Kelly Clarkson.

Say hello to "the new" Kelly:



I guess the Rosie O'Donnell look is coming back.

I know what you're thinking...that I shouldn't make fun of a celebrity for having the courage to go out of the house without makeup on. But seriously people, I gave this woman my completely unknown and unreturned love from afar for the better part of a year, and now that we're through, she just lets herself go?

How could she go from this...
http://www.sgn.org/sgnnews48/pictures/MUSICLOUNGE.Kelly%20Clarkson%20(WinCE).jpg

...to this?




I guess the Rosie O'Donnell look is making a comeback.

0 comments:

by TemplatesForYou-TFY
SoSuechtig, Burajiru