April 26, 2007

Mickey Brown Eye


"Oh...oh I do believe I'm in a spot of trouble!"

In case you didn't hear, yesterday People Magazine named Drew Barrymore its Most Beautiful Person Alive.

Filled with an infinite jealous rage, Hugh Grant wasn't about to be upstaged by his Music And Lyrics co-star. But how to grab the headlines...

"Oh yeah! I'll just throw a can of baked beans at a photographer! Jolly good!"

That's right, folks. London police are reporting that Hugh Grant has been arrested for allegedly throwing a container of baked beans at a photographer. And not only did he throw beans, but he kicked and verbally abused the photographer beforehand!

I've hated Hugh Grant for years, and I'm glad he keeps giving me reasons to. But for once, I wish he'd just go for it, you know? I mean, throwing beans? Honestly, who throws beans? Was he all out of Manwich? Was he saving his macaroni salad for dinner that night?

Anyway, to help out those of you who have no imagination, here's an artist's rendering of the incident. Yes, I am a professional artist.



What a douchebag.

1 comments:

KJeanneC said...

LOL... you said douchebag... I totally liked it better when he was so pathetic that he was buying sex.... he didn't even deny it like Eddie Murphy did ... "I was just driving her home..."

I think he should have thrown vegemite... oh wait that's australian... same difference...

by TemplatesForYou-TFY
SoSuechtig, Burajiru